The Speckled Mind

Monday, February 06, 2006

A New Start



I think the monkey says it all... That face pretty well sums up my feelings from the past month and a half. Brain half falling out. Confused. But still irresistably cute.

Ok, two out of three ain't bad.

I'm planning on composing something with actual substance soon--maybe even later today--but this is acting as a test for my first real blogger entry. I hope it works, I hope you all visit as I am admittedly prone to blog-isoloation-related lonliness. I can look even sadder than that monkey if necessary. OK, that is all.

1 Comments:

  • Okay it's a new start, so it's time for a new list! Come on man bring out the list! Feel free not to limit yourself to one year or even decade! Give us a list of your fav and rav guilty pleasures!!!! Yes I have caught myself giggling to the thought of a young timmer strummin' on an air guitar to the likes of "Blame it on the Rain" or "Slpish Slpash i was Takin' a Bath". Complete the image with the correct soundtrack!!!!!!! why exactly did you move anyway?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home