The Speckled Mind

Friday, March 31, 2006

Begin at the Beginning

I just published all of my off-line blog entries from Scotland. For whatever reason, I couldn't get my wireless to work there, so I just had to save them as a word document. But now, for the low, low price of $0, you can read about my adventures in the land of golf and scotch. There's six Episodes, if you want to read them all. For convenience sake, I'll link them here so you can just click rather than scroll:

Episode 1: On Being Tall
Episode 2: Jet-lag part 1
Episode 3: On Pots and Melting
Episode 4: Planes, Trains and Dudes with Funny Accents
Episode 5: Jetlag Part 2
Episode 6: The Conference Eschatology (Last Things) – or – What I Learned that Wasn’t Content Related

Hope you enjoy reading them. I will comment about the actual content of the conference slowly but surely. It's A LOT to process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home