The Speckled Mind

Friday, March 17, 2006

Worst...Loss...Ever...

Iowa Sucks.

We all know this, and we've been over it before. The whole reason the Mississippi river flows south is that--you guessed it--Iowa sucks.

The particular aspect of Iowa's suckiness that has me on edge today is their loss to Northwestern State University. I had picked Iowa to go to the Sweet 16. I guess that will teach me to depend on something as sucky as Iowa. Did I mention that Iowa sucks?

Well, it is St. Patrick's day--which is really a day for merriment. So, to combat the gloom and honor the good people of Ireland, I thought I'd compose a limerick:




Iowa sucks, it is true
Atlant bracket is screwed
A three-pointer lofted
A jersey torn off-ted
Now I am pulling for Duke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home