The Speckled Mind

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Burning Up on Re-entry?

After one has been away for so long, is there really a wrong direction to go?

Maybe so.

I guess this post will be the determining factor.

For those who had the patience to wait out the month I've been away, thank you for still checking in occasionally. This place has more cobwebs than John Kerry's campaign headquarters--a situation I hope to rectify soon. Not Kerry's campaign...I think that's officially dead. I hope to revive this blog by bringing it back to the height of its former greatness..

er...I mean tolerableness

er...ok-ness?

Perhaps I'll just shoot for a pleasant way to waste five of your minutes. You didn't have anything better to do anyway, right? Would you be reading this if you did?

OK. That was all very silly. I will try to be more serious. Here goes: I vow to blog at least twice a week this semester starting now. And by 'vow', of course I mean 'do my best'. And by 'do my best', of course, I mean 'will likely fail at accomplishing but please continue to frequent this corner of the blogosphere anyway'. I hope that is sufficiently clear. If not, clear, at least translucent. If it was opaque, I suggest a hacksaw.

This is what happens when I view a Monty Python clip before 10:00 a.m. At least I'm back, right?

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • I Heart you.. Btw Friday sounds good, lets count on it.
    Brad~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

  • Tim, when the guy on the street corner offers you those crazy two-toned pills, you say "no." Just a little tip from me to you.

    By Blogger Jess(ica), at 5:00 PM  

  • i'd have to agree with jess-ica on this one. you've gone a little off the wall....

    and really? a previous engagement on thursdays?? What's that all about? Nothing can be more important than Gray's Anatomy. Tell Jess.

    By Blogger Bekah's Cloth Bums, at 1:11 AM  

  • tim--welcome back...i wish i could say I'd post more...but I just don't have that much interesting stuff to post about....

    so for now, I'll just continue to read other ppl's blog's and comment on them lots:)

    Vicki

    By Blogger Victoria, at 10:44 PM  

  • Right.

    By Blogger Wasp Jerky, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home