The Speckled Mind

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

In Case You Were Wondering

I Voted in 89.3 The Current's Top 89 Albums of 2006


...and you can too!! Just click here. It's fun, it's free and--best of all--if you submit your list, you could win an 80 gig video iPod! I mean, you probably won't win...but it's a good incentive to go there and vote. The Current will be counting down the top 89 albums (according to listener votes) starting at 10:00 a.m. on New Year's day. It will be fanciful.

This is not just an advertisement for The Current. It's also a foreshadowing of things to come. I will be posting my top 10 albums of 2006 very soon ('soon' being a flexible term). I challenge everyone else to do the same.

So, if you bought one album or 20, post the ones you liked on your blog. I had fun doing it last year and I hope we'll all enjoy it together this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home