The Speckled Mind

Monday, January 07, 2008

"Bluetooth" or "Crazy?"

You know what, friends?

Not everyone who uses a bluetooth headset is as suave or put together as this guy.

In fact, I've been rather confused lately by the lack of distinction between bluetooth users and the completely insane street people of Washington DC.

Now, at first you might think it would be easy to tell if a person is having a conversation with someone over their cellular device or they are schizophrenic.

But I gotta tell ya, these Washingtonians are throwing me for a loop. It's gotten to the point that I can't judge whether it's 'bluetooth' or 'crazy' from a distance of more than twenty feet. And, of course, there is always the very real possibility that the answer to the question is 'both'...like this guy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • You did NOT just diss Lobot!! The citizens of the Cloud City will be crushed!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:33 AM  

  • Totally bustin' on Lobot, just remember Lando's got his back and that's one space brother you shouldn't mess with...especially if you want some of the Colt 45!

    By Blogger Roger Messner, at 2:49 PM  

  • Hi Tim - this will be utterly and completely random, but I accidentally clicked a link to your blog while reading Steve Treichler's and was amazed that not only do you and your wife now live in DC but you attend Church of the Res! My husband and I were members of Hope in Mpls, relocated to DC about a year ago and now go to Church of the Res in conjunction with another church we've found out here! It gets weirder: you were an RA in Sanford Hall, correct? I lived there a while ago and you were my good friend James Barsness' RA at the time, I believe. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) The reason I know you is because you lead the Sanford Hall Bible study. Or something. Details become fuzzy after a while...

    Well, I just thought I say "hi" and I hope that I haven't completely creeped you out. It's truly a small world.

    Take care,

    Amanda Elo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home