The Speckled Mind

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Best Quote Yet


Well, my culture and ministry class still sucks. A lot. But I just wanted to share one last out of context quote, spoken directly from the professors mouth:

"You don't need this class."

I couldn't have said it better myself. I wonder when I will be refunded for 10 weeks of wasted time and effort. Bwah.

Oooh--one more, because he just said it:

"This is adult material."

Very funny given the "quality" of films shown in the class. Bwah again...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I'm pretty sure Ralph made the same comment when I took that class - my reaction was basically the same as yours. That's when I got really into solitaire on my laptop, during that class. What really pissed me off is figuring out that I was paying $80 or $120 or whatever it was to play solitaire in the back row as a way to manage my swelling anger at the mass exercise in irrationality and groupthing. I was starting to wonder if it was really a psychology class, and someone was going to come out from a secret compartment and say he was studying us, but alas... never happened.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home